Girls, What are some signs that a girl enjoys texting a guy for the first time?

How do we tell the girl enjoys texting us for the first time and that she wants to prolong the conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its different for everyone. i reply in 3 seconds no matter who im talking to. usually if im not interested i'll reply with very few words or ignore messages. if im interested then i'll laugh and smile more (emojis). i'll reply quickly and try to keep the convo going

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If she is keeping the conversation going, she likes it. If not, she will respond with short answers and an inevitable "got to go." No dark secrets to understanding this one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • She responds to everything, often with a question or some comment that will prolong the conversation rather than "nice talking to you - see ya"

0|0
    0|0
  • if she likes you she'll be texting you nonstop and probably tease you a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • emojis lots of emojis lol or she says you're stalling when really she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how fast she txts back and how the conversation go if she's texting back slow with short answers it usually means she's not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has to go, she will say "I liked talking to you". If the conversation is dying she will keep on texting you even random topics. For example: so do you like pancakes? ... What are your favorite things to do? ... Do you like dancing? She will keep on texting until you have to go. If she answers really quickly with a bunch of emoticons like ":)" ":D" ":3" she is interested in the convo you guys are having. Also she might say "let's text tommorow" ... hope this helped.

0|0
    0|0