Every fucking guy I meet tells me I deserve better? what the fuck does this mean?

i am really frustrated of this sentence " you deserve better". every fucking guy that i talk to we hit off real good then after a month or two they tell me i deserve soemone much better and they dont want to hurt me and theyre fucked up. wtf is this? what does it mean? can you guys help me understand this?

I did not have sex with any of them. Initially before anything can blossom they say I am innocent and naive and they don't want to hurt me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they expect sex after a month and don't dare telling you xD maybe you seem too naive to them? Maybe you just have bad luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you are going out with idiots

What Guys Said 12

• You deserve someone better...
    That old chesnut, 2 reasons a guy use it.
    1. They are more interested in someone else ( main )
    2. Your close, but just not close enough ( ie they want to keep fucking around, and your better than a casual fuck, but not enough to settle with )
    We all have heard that line, or used it... very generic

• You are making a connection with guys that have ZERO desire to form a relationship with you. They know their intentions from the start. They only appear to have arrived at their new found understanding of you comparative worth. "You deserve better" is only a line.

• I think I just found your problem right there! Don't look any further. You are a virgin and want to stay that way until marriage. Even if they are willing to have a relationship with you, they don't want to have to marry you and then maybe discover you are a lousy lover. Sorry, but that's what it is. Good luck finding the knight in shiny armor...

• I don't know if I can help you but I really love how much you say fuck and fucking. Fuck is the best fucking word I fucking know of. I hope you can figure out your fucking question. If I were you I would fucking enjoy your fucking life and get fucked at much as fucking possible by whoever is fucking willing to fuck you,'

Have a good fucking night!

• I am sorry I was just really frustrated typing the question. I never talk like this. and no I did not sleep with anyone of them. I am still a virgin and would like to keep it until I get married

• That's cool

• normally a guy uses that phrase when he feels like he isn't enough for thet lady or there is just to many things he feels he can't do for her

• You keep getting involved with players

• Its just how those guys break up. They say that because its the only way they can break up without really giving a good reason.

• Show us your pic. and the answer will explain initial part of it

• What is that supposed to mean?

• Trying to spare your feelings.

• I'm gonna say there slowy backing away and use it to letting someone down easy. Next time that happens ask them what they mean by that and why I would

• but why would they do that all of sudden? when everything is great?

• I just figured out how to reply. I responded as a Opinion

• Maybe you talk too much about your past relationships

• They probably just wanna bang and know you'd want more than that.

What Girls Said 3

• It means they got tired of you but want to be nice about breaking it off.

• Could mean they think that you are out of there league or it's just an excuse to stop communicating with you after they got what they wanted from you, whatever it may be.

• I guess it's just honesty because they were using you for sex and thhought they should get honest with you...