Pick the LEAST reason where it would be too much
- He/she is the leader of a congregation, or otherwise *very* devoted to his her faith, and its clear that his/her beliefs will impact your every day life (church functions beyond normal Sunday church meetings, say 2-4 extra church-dealies a week?)Vote A
- He/she is pretty straightforward that he/she couldnt pursue a relationship with you unless you would be willing to attend his/her church regularly (maybe its a faith that you already proscribe to, though, just "prettymuch every sunday"...)... .Vote B
- Huh? (other)Vote C
- He/she has decided that he/she is the mortal facet of a god or demigod, but only expects you just to know that...Vote D
- He/she started a religeon (or some sort of weird, but apparently harmless, cult), and will probably need you to stand by him/her through active persecution (and i guess for this one to work, you'd probably be a convert?)Vote E
- He/she would really really like you to try hIs/her church one Sunday, and see what you think... and mentions it oftenVote F
- Well that escalated quickly...Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
I've been "coerced" to go to a church gathering once.
God damn... it's like going to a brainwash facility.
The songs are specifically designed to be earworms with the melody to stay in your head afterwards.
2 hours of praising and the front few rolls of churchgoers being VERY... VERY into it... as if they can LITERALLY hear Jesus.3
- Show AllShow Less