Is it weird that I made a series of letters to leave in my crushes locker throughout the school year?

1st letter says: I think I like you
2nd letter: I have a crush on you
3rd: I think I love you
4th: I know I love you
5th: do you want to know who I am?
6th: here's a hint...
7th: one more hint...
8th: my name is... It then goes on thlo explain how long of liked him, and why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. If you like a guy let him know. Be blunt and up front. WE DO NOT HAVE THE MENTAL AWARENESS to play the spy games. And, if he's in to you too, then you ducked a whole year of dating time. And the last note is kinda creepy, it's to much like a chicken flick and guys don't like them. Just ask him what he's doing one weekend and say " cool, well... I'm free this weekend... you should ask me to tag along..." I rea) y can't stress this enough be up front and blunt. The more the better. If he is not in to you then fine your young of be that. Party

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I'm going to be honest here that sounds incredibly creepy. If I were on the receiving end of those letters I wouldn't think it was cute at all. If you like him, just be confident and say it to his face. If he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, move on to the next. You're only fourteen you'll have many opportunities for crushes, dates, and boyfriends. My piece of advice is to wait until you're out of highschool to start dating, or at the very least until one of you has a car. It's not fun to have dates behind the bleachers because you're too embarrased to get your parents to drive you two places.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds creepy.

• If it were one or two, no, but because it's over eight then yes. I'm assuming that your crush thought the same way, given that we probably wouldn't be discussing this right now if he thought otherwise.

• nahh. its adorbsss

• i don't think that's weird its a cute way of seeing how they react :)

• Yes, but teenagers do all sorts of weird things, so no.

• lol, that's funny.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes it is weird...

• No I dont think u should do that. He's gonna think you worship the ground he walks on. You're a cute girl. Hope everything works in ur favor.

• you are so sweet but guys at your age can be super insensitive. They can break your heart
    be careful

• I would be totally creeped out honestly. Like a serial killer but then in love notes. Especially the 'I know I love you'.

• ha ha you would freak them out

• I thinks this is so sweet but maybe less letters it could get annoying and he might not see how sweet this is because boys are insensitive dweebs but this is sweet better than through stupid (using that word loosely) social media

• That is the creepiest thing ever

• WTF 😝😱 Lol. ����t's quite creepy. I'd keep my distance I'd keep my distance from a guy who did that. I'd expect him to at least like me enough to tell me to my face. To be honest, i'd think he was taking the piss and it was some sort of joke between him and his friends.

• I found this so weird and funny at the same time, that i have made errors 😂😂😂

• Depends if you actually know eachother and talk and are close. Otherwise how would you love them.
    It's a bit 14 year old ish, but go ahead and do what you please