Should I be okay with this?

My boyfriend makes plans with me but doesn't follow through with most of them due to other commitments, he's a great person but sometimes he's too lazy too see me or his day is too packed or he's studying, I know he loves me it just feels like we get minimal time together, should I say something or just accept it? e. g. we'll organise something for a Tuesday and Wednesday, but he'll cancel on the Tuesday because of something and say it doesn't matter that much because we're seeing each other Wednesday

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to tell him how you feel, i don't think this is alright, make him know you aren't particularly happy with this but also make him know you understand he has to study, i was like your boyfriend a while ago, and i ended up messing up two relationships, so just tell him how its making you feel and try to make him understand that you think he shouldn't just blow you off like that, because it sounds to me like he simply doesn't understand the importance of your relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't be with a liar or someone who can't keep their promise.
    Keeping your word IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

What Guys Said 2

• Feels to me if he cancels on you and doesn't make time then you should press the issue ask him about it and make the move to set time because its a priority too. I'd want to see my girlfriend at least a few times a month and I'm dating this girl for a couple months and she's a ways away.

• You may wanna change you name to Wednesday Adams then. Other wise if you feel you need more time and he's not willing to put the effort then maybe you twos need a break or maybe he doesn't need a girlfriend right now. There are plenty or fish in the sea so don't think you need to keep the first ship that bites.

What Girls Said 0