Girls, Is it better to constantly look in a girl's eyes?

Hey girls, as a guy I was wondering if it is attractice to keep looking in the girl's eyes while talking or is it is uncomfortable to do so?

In other words, when I talk to a girl should I lock myself looking her eyes or should I try to look somewhere else?

thank you for your cooperation ! :)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a dumb move to look somewhere else, even I would interpret that as him being disinterested. Just act normal, look into the eyes and focus on what you are doing. For example if you're walking, you want to know if you're going to fall down the stairs!.

What Girls Said 10

• Look in to her eyes, it shows her that your focused on what she is taking about and that your listening and retaining what she is taking to you about.

• Give her eye contact so she knows you're listening but dont look at her eyes the whole time, then it gets uncomfortable.

• Don't fixate ! It might intimidate her... Look at her but not locked

• It depends on the thoughts that are behind those eyes. We are pretty perceptive. I think a nice balance is best. There is something sexy about eye contact when it is done right. It is about being perceptive really.

• I get sort of captivated when a guy stares into my eyes for long. so haha you can stare just look somewhere else sometimes. because I want to look away, and I'm pretty sure you want to look away.

• I really like it when the guy lock eyes with me. It gives me the feeling he cares what I'm saying.

• Depends on the situation but generally: yes it's attractive.

• You should look at her eyes but don't state and glance away sometimes

• Keep eye contact for a few minutes fo let her know you're interested in her but please, PLEASE do not stare like it is your goal in lofe to shoot lasers through her skull. Lol im just kidding but eye contact is extremely uncomfortable if held for too long so keep it short ;)

• Such a weird question. You're over thinking it. What do you do when you talk to anyone? As sign of respect & showing you are listening to the person you look them in the eyes. Don't just gawk at her, but do make eye contact.

Better advice: get out of your head, worrying about minuscule things. Your overthinking is going to cause you to miss what's she talking about. Focus on what's going & being said.