Is these good , I talked to mike ottis Is th see good now?

So i talkedto mike ottis these Sunday and we talked about his family my family and I kind of talking about kids like being an only child well be boring , I kind of said yeah about two or three well be good , I said that's all I can handle , mike ottis laughed , he talked about is games and I told him about Nancey drew games. Then mike ottis same time next Sunday. I was like sure 7:30 again , yeah that sounds good , I told him I had To go check on my blanket in the dryer

What Guys Said 2

• I always wonder if these are serious or messed up trolling attempts..

• I don't put anything on her unless it is serious and to me these is and sometimes people repeat it , because they didn't find a good enough answer the first time

What Girls Said 0