Girls, Why would you feel in such a way, when you meet a Random guy?

When you meet a Random guy for the first time , why would you personally think he is " Hot " or " Very Handsome " , but you don't see him in a sexual way.

What are the most likely reasons?

Thanks :)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If he comes across as arrogant and full of himself; if he is quite scruffy looking; not co-ordinated his outfit in a way that looks good; he has a girlfriend hanging off of him looking to bark at anyone who looks at him... or if he was overly drunk or has signs of drug abuse - rolled eyes, red bloodshot eyes. manic behaviour,

• Thanks :) You gave a valuable list of opinions !!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what to make of this question. If I see a guy as "hot" that is me seeing him in a sexual way.

• Thanks :) Why do girls personally say a guy is really handsome, but won't date or have sex with him?

• I think this takes me back to my absolute failure to name what it is that promotes chemistry. So... I see Ryan Gosling and I think he's good-looking and I recognize that other straight women and gay men will find him hot and I have no idea why he doesn't do it for me. Terrence Howard isn't nearly the sex symbol that Gosling is but Christ that man is fine. Sometimes I do know. One of my cousins is a really good-looking man and he's my age, but he's my cousin. Lots of my students are good-looking kids, but (even those who are legally of age) they're kids. So some of it is taboos that I have internalized. And some of it is stuff I just don't understand - just some guys turn me on and some don't.

• I like your last comment ;) But my last question is if you PERSONALLY find Ryan Gosling handsome, you should be sexually attracted to him... right?

I mean if you didn't find him specifically handsome, you are not sexually attracted to him?

• I don't know, it's just the way it is. Well, sometimes I'd feel like ripping his clothes off, but that's just it.

• Thanks :) When you meet a random guy you fancy , how do you act or talk?

• NO - NO - NO

• How do you act stupid, when you fancy a guy?

• I don't know really. it is kind of like calling out the color of cars. Maybe they are just saying you look great, but only wish to be friends with you.

• Thanks :) But if you personally find or say that a Guy is Handsome, why won't you see him as sexually attractive?

• if he's hot to me, that is sexual.

• Thanks :) Why would you personally say " He is really handsome " but not find him sexually attractive?

• you're obsessive about this.

• Sorry :)) Please answer only this question !!