Have you found love on GAG?

if you haven't, who would you date from here?
You can go anonymous if you want :D

Have you found love on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I find love everyday <3

• lol this question was asked many many times before and this is the first time I'm answering it in a serious way, right now, I'm not even interested in dating someone in real life so how would I be interested in dating someone from here? but hypothetically speaking, let's say that I'm interested in dating right now and let's say that I know the girls here in real life, honestly, I wouldn't be looking forward to date anyone of them, and I SWEAR TO GOD that I'm not being cocky or shallow here, but the thing is, the girls that I find attractive here have either huge differences than me which I can't ignore or have aspects in their personality and lifestyle that I don't like and can't accept in a partner. I'm not saying that their personalities are bad by any means, but they have big differences. So what can I say? I don't think that there's any girl here who is my type both physically and personality wise 😕

But then again all of this is hypocritical speaking, because I'm not actually looking for love right now :)

• I haven't found love on GaG - For me it is a social site and nothing else - 99% of the reason is an age thing - 95% of the female Gaggers would be out of my dating age range and of course I am out of the dating age range of most female Gaggers. The final 1% is that I avoid dating in real life at the moment so would probably do same on GaG.
    I found friendship and companionship on GaG and it helped through a rough personal patch.
    Love on GaG, they are many beautiful women on GaG and a guy would be very lucky to get a chance at romance with any of them but I am fairly sure it won't be me.

• No, I found GaG and the brought my love there. She goes by the name @GraySailorsBride .

• 2|0
  • Ain't nobody tryna love this!

• Can't say I have lol, and yeah there are a few on here I'd be open to being with, not that I am really looking or anything.

• tell meeee ahha :P jk bye bye :P

• you are breaking my heart </3

ANYYYYYYWAAAYY, I'm going to bed, so night Phoenix!! Hope the bed bugs bite you for not telling me anything :P

bye bye :P

• Lol jokes on you my sheets just came out of the dryer so they are clean and toasty -sticks tongue out-

bye bye now

-transforms into the bunny from the GIF and hops into the forest-

• Love is in the air; all around gag. In any case I wouldn't find love in gag when I'm not searching for one in the first place. Have you?

• How would I find something I'm not looking for?

• Nope not yet... but maybe...

• Oh yes I have, but then I found out she was crazy

• I haven't found love on this site. I never even gave it much thought because I didn't think this was supposed to be a dating site. I guess if I was having good conversations with certain people it could work out...

• Haven;t found love here...

I would like to date the one who ask funny questions and is very nice and friendly

• Nah. Not for me

• I don't think that's possible.
    Still, love is love regardless of where it comes from.

• There are a couple girls i like

• Yes @pancakegirl <3

• I'm looking still ;)

• I haven't found anyone, but I would if we had good conversation

• i haven't found love on anywehere throughout my life. Unfortunately :(

• I have noticed @Jassssmine a few times and she is really hot. The only 11/10 on this site

• Nah I have a life, dudette

• I wouldn't date any of these crazy ass, introverted, out-of-touch virgins.

What Girls Said 13

• Line forms to the right, gentleman.. and please no pushing...

• Nope I have not. But I haven't been searching for it and I wouldn't look here first seeing as this isn't a dating website

• "I find love everyday ❤️" - said by the wonderful @BertMacklinFBI

• I'm so loney...
    http://youtu.be/6EEW-9NDM5k

• Not a date but I'd chill with em.

• I've found catfishes on GaG.
    What's more... they found me. *shudder*

• I don't believe in Romeo and Juliet love. Though I've seen couples who really love each other to death but I think that's pretty rare.

I don't know if I find love on here, not planning to.

• We were already in love before either of us joined.

• I love that gif <3 :D

• No I haven't :/

• No, I haven't. But there's someone I find interesting, but I wouldn't be able to date him for two reasons:
    1- He lives in the U. S. and I don't
    2- He's significantly older than me.

Despite this, I like to talk to him and we have good conversations.

• Yes. I am dating someone I met from here. Turns out we live close to each other and just met up and never looked back. :)

• No, I haven't. But honestly I am not looking at all, so I'd rather not if it happens lol.