Girls, Girls would u talk to your boyfriend if he was mad at u?

I said 2 weeks not talking didn't bother me by text , I'm showing her I don't need her but will this piss her off more

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing that, yes, you will anger her more. If you don't need her, why are you even with her? Everybody likes to be shown that they are wanted and needed in their SO's lives.

What Girls Said 5

• If he told me to give him 2 weeks I would. I like to talk things through when he's angry so that we can work it out, but I would respect his plan.

• She ignored me for 2 weeks , and I don't know why. Was it because I called her a crazy woman? I'm lost what I did wrong. She said sorry but she deleted me on Facebook weeks ago

• Possibly. I really can't say. It's her deal. There could be other factors here. My advice would be to get a hold of her and ask her.

• She's asleep now , she drives me up the wall sometimes. She gets shitty when I'm busy , because I'm a manager , she knows I work hard. She's jealous of my female friends when she has looks of a model. She modelled in the past. Her mum has mentioned she's dated jerks.

• Obviously it will!
    A girl jus doesn't love for physical connection but also emotional
    Nd if u cutting her out u r spoiling ur relationship

• If you don't need her than why are you with her?

• I would try to talk to him. But he may need some time & space to cool off, & I would respect that.

Fortunately that happens very seldom between us.

• The more time your spending away from her the more time she is learning how to live w/o you. You might feel like your teaching her a lesson but you might be digging yourself in a deeper whole