When is the right time to make a relationship official?

Im asking out of curiosity.

• First date
  • Second date
  • Third date
  • Fourth date
  • Fifth date
  • Later than the fifth date

Most Helpful Guy

• There's really no right time, when you both feel like you wanna be exclusive, that's the right time.
    I made a relationship official one time after the first date... three weeks later I broke up cause we were too different. What I'm saying is thar

What Guys Said 5

• Right time? well it depends on your comfort level with the other person and once you know the person is the right one for you, also if you can see a long way in future with that person that would be right time. Hence the right time depends on you really.

• Just whenever feels natural i guess?

I know plenty of people who have considered themselves a 'relationship' before ever going on a date. (Obviously they knew them for extended periods beforehand).

Though, I doubt your going on actual dates with complete strangers at 15 right?

• No ahaha im just asking to see what people say, im writing a book you see

• No worries, And i wish you all the best with your book! :)

• There is one-size-fits-all answer to this, it depends on the two of you. I went out with one girl more than six times, and we weren't official.

My girlfriend and I were pretty much official on our second date, but we had known each other beforehand.

• I'd say fifth date or later. Let's face it, dates 1-2 and there just to see if you make it to date three.

Once you hit date 5, it's more serious.

• I said 5th.

What Girls Said 5

• It's hard to know When to slap a title of 'Official' on a real Relationship. Two people need to First get to know one another by nursing and nurturing a special something that they are Beginning their own Beguine with.
    Time will tell with their own magic chemistry. However, the first few dates is a bit earlier in determining anyone as Mates. Things of this Nice nature need time to be sowed and later, Mother Nature will decide in her own due time, if a Romance is going to be Reaped And... Ready.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think there's a specific time. It depends on you and your partner. If you both feel like you're ready for a relationship and you want it, than that's the right time. But personally, I think it takes some time to want to be in a real relationship because sometimes when you rush into it, you end up wanting the relationship aspect without knowing the person you're dating

• i think third date..

• If we have to pick a date, I'd say after 3 dates. Really though, whenever it feels right.

• When you both feel a connection and are comfortable with each other.