Why does high school have to be so cliché?

my ex boyfriend Tyler and I ended on awkward terms. actually it never even officially ended he just stopped talking to me. we just stopped. And that was in May and then the summer came and today was our first day of school. And guess who was in my first period? His new girlfriend and she sits next to me. Then in my second period Tyler sits across from me and yet. Again his girlfriend sit across the room from me in my THIRD period class. why does high school have to be such a cliche his girlfriend has a lot of sex with him and she is just a bitch with a bad attitude and has a GPA below a B average. I'm in top 10 percent one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and a virgin.

why does high school have to suck so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry. You'll make it. We've all been there. HS was the worst times for me. I felt so alone. Few friends and what friends I did have really didn't talk to me much. I was picked on. Bullied. Sexually assaulted. Etc. etc. But once you get out things get better. Life gets better. I love being out of HS. And as far as relationships some people stay with their "HS sweetheart", but that's really rare. Most of the time HS relationships are just little kiddy puppy love. It's not real. It's just two people who are trying to get laid for the first time. I never dated in HS. I could have but didn't. I'm glad I didn't. Though I wish I would have banged some girls while I was in there. Anyway, don't worry life gets better. Just keep pushing and make sure you get your diploma.

• Your classmates become regular people when you get out. It's weird as fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I graduated HS in may. I can honestly say that as soon as you walk across that stage and get your diploma, those people become regular people. It's like all your arguments, cliché clicks never happened.

Why is it like this? I don’t really know.

What Guys Said 3

• It gets better kiddo, hang in there. Trust me, you're not crazy, high schoolers really are pretty damn stupid. They just don't realize it until they get older.

• you'll be fine its good that ur smart nice and a virgin still, hs is a crazy time in a building full of mostly hormonal idiots, u will look back and laugh, the best thing is to focus on u and college, non of the hs drama matters. have good friends pass ur tests, dont stress out, you'll get through this i promise, hs probably clicky cus ur pooling a bunch of different groups together and people aren't ready to break off and be themselves yet.

• Highschool romance with a dude called Tyler is pretty cliche in itself, it would only be worse if he was called Chad or Corey. lol

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't deserve you. it just means you're going to have a very successful life. And you don't have to depend on anyone. You'll find a great guy who if he "feels" like you guys should have a break. he'll most probably tell you.