Age difference /advice needed?

I am interested in a guy who is 6 years younger than me. We are both in the same college. I am kind of scared to show interest because of the age difference. Any Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is he and how old are you? Do you have common interests? What is your dating history? Do you know anything about his dating history?

• In all honesty I do not know much about his dating history. As for me I only dated two guys my age. I am just afraid of approaching him knowing the age difference.

• what is the youngest woman you have ever dated? @OlderAndWiser

• When I was a junior in college (I was 19 years old,) I dated a girl who was a senior in high school and I believe that she was 17 years old. The oldest woman I have ever dated is my current girlfriend, who is 63 years old, but she looks and acts very youthful. The largest age difference was Miss Ruby; I was 23 or 24 and she was about 45 years old, clearly old enough to be my mother. It was purely a physical relationship (and I will admit to having the serious hots for her daughter, who was a high school cheerleader.)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal. Talk to him in the exact same way you would talk to someone of your own age. 6 years is nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be scared. Six years is nothing. I know it's not the usual way wound, but remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I take it you are about 24, making him 18? I personally don't think it matters if he's 16 or 17.

• He is 19.

• Hey!! No problem, then. Go for it!! He'll either say yes or no. You'll know what to do then.

• not that big a deal, in 5 years no one would have cared

• Is he over 19

What Girls Said 0