Guys, Have You Ever Stayed Away From Approaching A Girl/Woman Because She Was So Attractive That You Were Intimidated By Her?

Some women are so drop-dead gorgeous that we assume she has at least 10 guys per day asking for a date. She has so much experience with men, and she holds all the cards, so. . . we assume that we don't even have a chance and maybe she's so arrgant or stuck up that she won't even talk to us, so why even try?

I have a young female friend who can't believe tha guys would ever respond to a situation in this way. Please feel free to leave comments.

• Yes, I have been so intimidated by a girl's physical appearance that I wouldn't even aproach her.
    82% (32)
  • No, I have neve been so intimidated by a girl's physical appearance that I wouldn't even aproach her.
    18% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a lot. It's like "wow she's gorgeous, she probably wouldn't like a guy like me."

What Guys Said 6

• It is a matter of confidence in who you are. Many very attractive women are with less-than-good-looking men because the man is interesting, attentive, fun, etc. Good looking women, like good looking men, find out that those who rely solely on their looks are often so shallow that you end up hating them for it. Do you see an attractive woman who you think you would like to see, go talk to her, friendly. Do not come on strong and don't act too aggressive. You can compliment her on safe things, like her clothes, or hair, but avoid saying things, like "wow, you have a great ass" even if it is great. Look her in the eyes and avoid looking at her rack, smile and try to find something to talk about that does not make is seem that you want to get into her pants. Be yourself (unless you are an asshole), and do not make for yourself artificial limits. the worst she can do is tell you where to go or what to do with yourself, but you will never know unless you try. Do not be nervous, that is a dead giveaway. In time you will learn to read women by their body language and replies. women have more respect for a man who has some balls.

• It's not really because she's attractive, but that does add on to the pressure. But I'm more swayed away if they're in a group of friends, especially if there are guys in the group.

• Have I ever? Yes, of course.

Do I still do that now? No.

• Yes, Sometimes.

• literally every time man, if you had this, i feel you

• No. I've always had luck with women.