I think she's lying virginity?

Been dating this 20 year old for 6 months. She claims she's a virgin but talks dirty like "joe go suk a d1k". She also likes a lot of sex related stuff on ig. She used to be an abusive relationship she said and your going to tell me sex wasn't involved? She also liked a comment on facebook it said "no sex is good enough for to settle for cheating, abused, not happy. definitely no sex is worth getting mistreated".

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• "no sex is good enough for to settle for cheating, abused, not happy. definitely no sex is worth getting mistreated"
    I'm a virgin and I'd probably like something like that.
    "joe go suk a d1k"
    Middle schoolers talk like that as well.
    "She used to be an abusive relationship she said and your going to tell me sex wasn't involved?"
    I was in an abusive relationship but we didn't have sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• are you a virgin?

What Girls Said 3

• I tell people to go suck a sick a dick all the time that's no big deal. To think about it I say a lot of dirty crap and I'm a Virgin.

• Do you trust her as a person or not?

• Maybe she got abused and mistreated because she teased the guy too much and that set em over the edge and took all the frustration on her. Im still a virgin but I have a high libido and I watch a lot of porn and like reading up on anything sexual, as it interests me.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure she is chicks always tell they've been with 2 dudes when really it's like 48