How do I kiss him on the cheek?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months he knows I'm not big into all of the "couple stuff" but sometimes when he greets me he kisses me on the cheek. I usually just smile and say hi etc.

Is it possible for me to kiss HIM on the cheek? I feel like id make a fool of myself? Or could I turn the kiss on the cheek into a peck on the lips.? How do I do this? I just feel like I'm gonna make a fool of myself with the "couple" stuff although I am warming to the idea of it. Thank you xxxxxx

Most Helpful Guy

• You best bet (as a woman) in this case, is to offer really good hugs, with your head down in his chest. This is friendly, yet very feminine. You will reassure him, yet avoid the whole "uh oh, am I sending him the wrong messages" thing, but offering kisses placed millimeters from the "couples" zone of his lips. You best bet? You sound like a lady, so be one in his eyes. Put your arms around your boy and really hug him. Let him feel your heartbeat. This will also reveal if he is a gentleman (or not).

It's very tempting for us men to let our hands wonder on a woman holding us tight. If he shows you some respect (and restraint), he'll return your hug in kind - and keep his hands off your "couples" places, too.

Believe me, they'll be plenty of time for romantic kisses, if this is "your boy"... Remember one thing. You are the lady, you have the advantage here. EVERY real man, be he 14 or 40 pines for a good lady.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is already kissing you on the cheek, I don't see why he would have a problem with you kissing him on the cheek. In fact, I bet he'd be really happy if you did. Then, if he seems appreciative of that, you can try a peck on the lips next, and see where things go. Maybe you'll be more into the idea of a "couple" than you thought!

• For some people it is nice and romantic to kiss on the cheek, very thoughtful, especially if you grab his face and do it. That is a "couple thing" to do, in my eyes. A kiss, or peck on the lips is the next level!. ;) Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• Lol

Your stressing too much hun!

Lol!

I kiss my guy friends on the cheek all the time.There's nothing wrong with that.

If he's kissing you on the cheek as your boyfriend, it really on on super cute gesture. Kiss him back! Don't stress it. Just let it happen naturally! Live the moment :)

• You are not going to make a fool of yourself when he says goodbye kiss him on his cheek.