Girls, Are you more secretive with a guy you like or more to tell him everything without him asking?

For instance you got 2 guy friends 1 you like romantically the other only friendly but your trying a new hairstyle would you show your friend first before you shoe your crush?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a sharer to begin with. My secrets and many things from my past I keep to myself. I don't share with friends, even family. So I guess at first no, because I'd be shy and or not comfortable with sharing something so personal about myself. But eventually, if I feel comfortable around him, hopefully, yes.
    With the hair thing pff, I don't think I'd 'show' anyone, they'll see it when they see me.

What Girls Said 7

• I talk to the guy I like the most about stuff.

• well, you know how girls are. you have to get the opinion of someone else first before showing your look to your crush. because let's face it. everyone wants to look good in front of their crush.

• I tell my crush everything! When I get the chance.

• im a pretty reserved person

• More likely to blab. Depends on who I've been closer with longer

• I always end up telling on myself. (Ik it's stupid and weird)

• Yes just to get an second opinion