Is it good or bad that I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend or first kiss?

Many girls have boyfriends at a young age. But I don't want to be like them. I want to wait for the right guy, the guy I'm planning to get married to. I have no experience with guys. I don't even know how to flirt lol. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. I think it's a good thing because both my first boyfriend and first kiss will be very special. But I don't know.-.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same here, sister. Nothing to be ashamed about. In fact, it makes you more desirable being unscathed by other men. Take it from me: everyone gets some in life. No rush.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not either good or bad, you keep your own terms and do things when you want to.
    I would advise you against that "waiting for the man I want to marry" thing, but not because it's wrong but because you'll probably restrict yourself in the way and you should apply the same freedom you have to wait for whoever you want to spend time or do what you please with anyone.

What Guys Said 5

• No, not really. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 15, and haven't kissed anyone since then. It's nothing to be ashamed of, though I'm a bit nervous that I won't be a good kisser when/if I find my other half one day.

• Not a bad thing, sounds to me like you just haven't met a guy you are interested in. Once you do meet one, I am sure they won't mind it either.

• no you virgin ho dont worry itl all happen when it happens its actually a little cool cause you seem more innocent

• heh, i'm 24 going on 25.

• also, don't be anxious for it, what and make a guy work for it, and i mean work. for. it. another thing i want girls to know is this: to your own gender might me impressed by the number of men you've slept with, but a guy will see it for what it truly is: a weakness to get in your pants and be done with you.

• It fine Mr right will come

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I think that's an awesome idea. I had very similar ideals, then I got a proper boyfriend at 17 and now we're happily married :)

• I am doing the same thing right now, don't worry you aren't alone

• Yay ! :) thank you. I'm glad someone thinks the same.

• No problem! I think it is better that way anyway, it will be more special if you wait. Also, waiting out is good to seeif the guy has good character. I hhaven't dated anyone before either, waiting until there is someone I realllly like for all of him, personality and all 😊

• It's neither

• It's not good or bad. It's just your choice, there's no age when it's the right time. I suppose it's good because it's your decision. But like morally or in terms of your attractiveness or whatever there's no weighting at all either way