A year have passed and I still can't tell her about my feelings! what should I do?

A year ago thats when i saw her for the first time at collage i fell in love with her from the first moment.. but i really have this talking to girls problem , i find it kind of real hard to talk to a girl without being shy especially pretty girls, and the problem is that she is so beautiful it hurts , she is one of her kind.. she is beautiful inside out and her personality is even more beautiful than she look. I never and i mean never fell in love with girl before for one reason i simply didn't met a girl like her before that made me believe in love. At first i convinced myself that i will stick with my believes and that i will not fall for her even though i was thinking about her all the time.. i couldnt get her out of my head.. i tried to forget her by staying away but i couldnt.. each time i saw her my feelings for her were made stronger and the pain when she wasn't around was getting stronger too... months have passed since the first time i saw her and she doesn't even know me.. i really didn't want to her about my feeling so i decided to get closer to her by being a friend thinking that this would ease the pain and help me go through it.. so i started talking with her and texting her until we become closer to friendship.. but being closer to her and knowing more about her made it a lot harder for me instead of making things easier, my feelings for her are stronger than ever and i am willing to die for her.. i tried to hide my feelings from her as much as i can cause i didn't want her to know that am in love with her.. almost a year have passed and i still think about her every single day and she is still in my heart.. she thinks am special because i was a really good friend and nice to her and helped her a few times.. but lately i was feeling like am annoying her by texting her too much, so i tried to keep some distance by getting away from her.. i finally decied to tell her about my feelings but i dont know how, should i tell her the truth?

Most Helpful Girl

• really just tell her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to my world. I was in your boat a couple months back. I told this person that I couldn't love them any more, and that person is now my girlfriend.

Tell her, the worst she could say is no. If she ignores you afterwards then she unfortunately wasn't worth it. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck, buddy.

What Girls Said 1

• Just say "I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is now your in the world"

What Guys Said 1

• Do it, you have already waited a year, don't wait another. Having an answer is better than suffering like you are now.