How can I gain the confidence to talk to my crush?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to talk to a crush. We have all been in that situation where we just talk to a crush and freeze. Gaining the guts to talk to a crush will take some time. I remember having a crush on this guy. He was kind of the new student in my high school. I wanted to talk to him. Weeks passed and nothing , months passed and still I didn't have the guts to talk to him. Then came a day when I decided to talk to him... So I did. Of course I got nervous , but if I wouldn't of approached him he would be a stranger to this day. If you really want to talk to your crush , do it because you will regret not talking to him. There is nothing to be afraid of because EVERYONE is scared to talk to their crush. It's really normal, once you talk to your crush you will get a big weight lifted off your shoulders. Your crush doesn't bite , so why not talk to your crush? You will be really happy if you do so. I know I got happy when I talked to my crush. He even ended up sitting next to me! He used to sit across the room. You never know your crush might crush on you too. Get to know your crush and hope everything goes well. You will never know until you try. Hope this helped. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my personal experience of situations that happened years ago, think that if you don't do it you'll regret later for not having done it and this is the worst kind of regret.

You'll wonder what would've happened if I had talked to her, would she have liked it? Then you'll wonder, wonder, wonder... the opportunity will pass and you'll never know the answer for all your wondering. Don't give yourself the chance of feeling all this and talk to her, even if it goes wrong it'll be better than doing nothing and hating yourself later.

I mean it, I already felt like this, that's why today I always do something.

What Girls Said 2

• "If you don't do it, you might lose your chance"
    "It is just a person like me, she won't bite my hand off"

• What is it that you find so hard about it?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if you 'aproach' a guy/friend (approaching = want to talk to them), how do you do that?
    I assume you don't get nervous. There's a trick you can use: when you want to approach your crush, try to 'replace' your crush with a good guy friend while approaching, this will make it easier.

Also, you're most likely pretty uncomfortable around your crush. That's a major factor of not daring to approach: for example, what is easier? Approaching a good guy friend you already know or approaching a guy you don't know?
    Because you're comfortable around your friend, he's easier to approach.

So, to become more confident around your crush, you can try to form some personal connection. You could try making some eye contact with her, you can do this by doing the following:

1. When she doesn't look at her, but when you can see her eyes, look her in the eyes for about 2 or 3 seconds. If she doesn't look at you back, wait maybe like 10 seconds before reinitiating it again

2. If she catches you looking at her during the 2 or 3 seconds, then DON'T look away! Instead keep looking at her for 2 or 3 more seconds. You can smile if you want (a genuine smile, not a ceepy one). Smiling is better i think (it doesn't matter at all whether she smiles back or not). If she hadn't already broken the eye contact. Break it after those seconds. (When making eye contact once with her, it will seem like a coincidence. That's not what you want her to think, you want to make her wonder why you're looking at her, so maybe wait 30 seconds or a minute and the eye contact thing again (including smile maybe))

4. If you did it again, it will sure make her wonder lol. If she glances at you after the second eye contact, or if she checks whether you're still looking, you know you've got her attention and she wants to talk to you. If she doesn't look back, you have formed a personal connection anyway, so approaching should be a easier.

This is my opinion on this, I hope i helped you :)

• You start just talking, talk about things like weather animals or just small talk