I have a boyfriend but I don't feel the same about him as I used to and I'm beginning to get feelings for another guy what do I do?

I've been with him nearly a year and it just doesn't feel right and I've been talking to this guy and we have gotten pretty close but he's on the other side of the country.. And I don't know what to do because me and my boyfriend tried on a break but I missed him so much I'm so confused with my feelings (This would be my first longest and serious relationship as I'm not that big on commitment what do I do?) the first month he treated me as his princess and him as my prince then now we barely talk we don't go out places we always argue and he gets offended if I say I don't like 1 thing about him (it could be anything) then he's becoming very lazy and now I feel I'm the only one putting effort into the relationship help?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is very common in many many many relationships. People get lazy and stop putting in effort. This won't be the last guy you see this with. Just because it is exciting with this new guy now, doesn't mean it will stay that way. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Stop talking to the other guy for now and go talk to your boyfriend. You need to give your relationship a fair shot. If it doesn't work out between you, then you should go your separate ways. Worry about all of that before worrying about another guy.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him about it, try to get the spark again

• I'd say break up. Nothing worse than holding onto a person that you don't feel anything for anymore.