What is the biggest (white) lie you have told to impress a member of the opposite sex?

This could be anything... met a girl in a nightclub and told her you're a pilot? I once told a guy I knew to be a fitness freak I had run a half marathon and when he asked me my time I had no idea­čśčtotal fail...

Most Helpful Guy

• Fighter pilot and I feel bad about it now

Most Helpful Girl

• I once told a guy I was a virgin.

Well.. it was more, agreeing with him when he told me I was.

• Wow, what made him think that? Did you see him again and did he find out you weren't?

• He is my besties cousin. He only sees me when I go to her family events, so I guess I'm always dressed nice and on my best behaviour?

Or maybe he just put on a pedestal and that is what he told himself

I've seen him since. But, he's lost interest in me.

What Guys Said 1

• I've told more lies to put them off me than impress them lol - fact :D

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly don't think I have ever done that... If I have, then I certainly don't remember it. I like being honest with people because how else am I going to be accepted and loved for who I am by the right people?

• You only have to get found out once like I did and you'll never do it again lol