Girls, Why do girls get so mad with there boyfriends?

You do something wrong , she never tells u just ingores you for nearly 2 weeks

7

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't love you she might just think she does or says she does.. I get REALLY pissed off at my man and ignore him sometimes but i can't go the whole day without knowing if he's okay or what he's up to or if he's missing me so i stop being immature and text him that i want to fix things and he agrees he works with me. ... Tell her what she's mad about or what she wants you to do differently so you can work with her so you can make things work between the both of you. If she doesn't want to then let her ass go two weeks is to much already.. Its obvious..

What Girls Said 6

• Every girl is different. For instance, I don't ignore, I'm straight up and will ask for an apology... And guys can be like this as well... So the answer you seek is difficult to find for such a general statement... Sorry I couldn't help

• If it was something serious, just apologize, tell her you'll never say that again and tell her how much you love her. If it was something trivial, she's probably trying to manipulate you. And that is no good. It's very unhealthy to stay mad like that. If she does it often I would take a break from the relationship.

• Because you're dating a child, not a grown ass woman.

Grown ass women deal with their shit.

• ummmm we don't all act the same were are all different

• That's immature of her..

• hahahahaha. I don't know about girls like that. I'm one to tell the guy up front what I'm thinking or if he does something I don't particularly like I let him know, because I can't get mad if He Doesn't Know!