How to keep my girlfriend interested?

Simple question, how to keep my girlfriend interested?
I always feel like she's loosing interest by every second, and we started dating not so long ago, so what would you advice me to do in this situation? I want her to be interested in me so she would be more... more... wanting (?) to meet with me, talk etc..
Please no suggestions with huge expensives e. e

What Girls Said 1

• I always like a 'good morning' text, makes my day brighter. It doesn't need to be every day just a couple of times a week to let her know she is on your mind

• Sorry for the late reply. I always message her in the morning and in the evening... So...

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself, you wouldn't want to spend your life with someone you have to pretend to be someone else for, would you? She is losing interest? Guess you two weren't gonna work out. Oh well, plenty of fish.

• So what, should I stop trying because there is a chance we won't work out? I still want to try, maybe it's just because we just started dating, I don't know. However, trying wouldn't hurt, so I'm waiting for suggestions, not what comes in the end of most relationships, I already know what happens in the end...