He never texts or calls me?

I've been dating a guy for two months. I see him 2-3 times a week but he never initiates texts in between. I'm really getting tired of it. Am I wrong to take this as a bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel you are doing more of the work in the relationship or dating, then end the relationship with him. You can't change people, but can control who you want in your life. The right people will make an effort if they really want to be in your life.

Don't waste your time with people, who are not making the same effort as you. There is saying, "Don't chase people, work hard, do your own thing, be yourself, and the right people will make an effort and stay".

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's a pretty bad sign.

A guy should be doing most of the initiating especially when asking you out on dates.

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys are not into texting. Why is it that you don't actually talk on the phone or Skype? Ask him to call you. He may not be - probably isn't - trying to ignore you; he's just clueless.

What Girls Said 2

• This is normal. Nobody can sustain the excitement and romance of a new relationship for very long, because life gets in the way. Work, school, goals, health, family responsibilities, and general life problems demand our time and attention.

• are you sure you're both dating?