Girls, Why would you personally find a Guy , " Really Handsome" but not find him sexually attractive?

What is the main reason?

Your opinion.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. For example, I can't see myself sexually attracted to men older than me by a lot. I'm still a teen (18), and even if I could consent legally to like a 30 year old, I can't see myself sexually attracted to him because he just is too experienced and old for me. BUT, I can appreciate him and be like "he has pretty eyes, and if he were younger and more on my level, maybe I'd be sexually attracted." It's similar with me and celebrities. I can be like "yeah, he has a pretty face, but he isn't my type sexually. I can see why people find him attractive though." It's similar to how I can see why guys think Kate Upton is hot, but I don't find her sexually attractive as a female who identifies as straight. Did that help? It's hard to explain

• Thanks :) That makes a lot of sense. If you personally call a guy " Handsome " are you sexually attracted to him?

• I guess that's a good way of saying it! But, it may not always be personality that is the thing that makes me dislike sexually. Maybe how he dresses, and sometimes a guy can look
      Handsome, and even though he looks handsome (string cheekbone etc) it's not my personal physical type, so il not personally sexually attracted. Even though, I know he is handsome... If I make any sense at all

• I understand :) If you tell to your friends "I find him handsome " but you don't tell the guy , are you sexually attracted to him?

What Girls Said 7

• Physical attraction does not mean romantic or sexual attraction. You can meet plenty of hot guys but that doesn't mean you feel that special spark where you want to be more intimate with them. It also depends on the girls morals too.

• Thanks :) So if you find a Guy really handsome but his personality is boring , you won't find him sexually attractive... Am I right?

• @Asker

No can't say that has ever happened to me ^_^

• How would you hint or let a random guy you approach know , that you find him sexually attractive?

• For me it's because his chemistry doesn't make my chemistry weak in the knees. I just don't find every good looking guy sexually attractive in the least. I don't know how to explain it any better

• Thanks :) What exactly do you mean by the keyword "Chemistry" ? Does it have to do with looks or personality or something else?

• It's a mixture of both

• Thanks :)

• physically attractive and sexually/mentally attractive are a whole other subject. Seeing a pretty girl is one thing, but finding out she has an unappealing attitude is another. Of course this is just an extreme example, if you are asking for yourself, to put it simply she just doesn't find your personality appealing. And that's okay because there are plenty of others out there.

• Thanks :) So what you mean is what separates a handsome guy from a sexually attractive guy is only the personality?

• Pretty much, but that doesn't really stop the fact when it all comes down to it, for a relationship to really work both sides need to be attracted to one another. In all forms of attraction and not just physical.

• I am just asking generally... Does this also apply to girls who have casual sex? Would they be interested in having casual sex with a random guy, but after a conversation they won't be interested anymore?

• It happens. A LOT of reasons - too many to list and they're subjective.

• Thanks :) Can you please give the Top most reason for it?

• If he's stupid, not funny at all, insulting (racist, mean, unkind in any way) then no, she won't.

• Oh I get it now.. Thanks :))

• A shitty personality. Maybe he's a relative.

• Well, personally I'm asexual, so I don't feel sexual attraction to anyone. There are people I've found aesthetically pleasing, but it was never sexual.

• I often meet guys who I intellectually realize are very handsome whom I don't feel a single spark with, and I often (usually) feel fireworks with just nice looking regular guys.

• Thanks :) But why would you personally find a guy ," nice looking " but don't feel a spark with him?

• Feeling like I'm melting in someone's arms as opposed to just feeling like it at best might be fun to make out with someone.

• If many girls think a guy X is very handsome, but he doesn't get sex / dates... what is most likely wrong with X?