Girls, I need some help?

so i had been recently been talking to this girl i like and she's been ignoring me for several days. all I've been doing is asking how has she been, how was her day, what has she been up to. well i finally decided to say sorry for whatever i couldve done to make her ignore me like that and i also told her how i felt about her (in a good way) and that i dont hold anything against her and i said bye. how would you girls react to that if you were her?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If You were not My Type, @Steve12170, I would be Polite but Not put you so much on my pay no mind list.
    There are all Types out there and every girl is Different if she is Feeling Indifferent about someone she Chooses to Be... Ignoring me for several days.
    Move on and bid her 'Bye.'
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• Take the hint and leave her alone

• I would probably think you're insecure but not in a mean way. She probably works or is busy all the time, i know I am. She could be undecided or she could be a bitch ya never know

• I'd be good with it if I actually recieved the text 😳

• do you remember doing something wrong?

• I don't know i'd have to have known from the beginning of the conversation and how it ended.