Would you ever go out with somebody who works in a fast food resturant?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Who cares about that?
    I mean you'd have to have some bigger plans for the future, that's for sure...

What Girls Said 5

• It's a job, I feel, and as long as he is working, which could even lead to being a manager, who know, I have no problem with a mate who starts off as a date and Who... Works in a Fast food restaurant.
    I have in fact, dated a few guys who have tried fries and some who have even worked in Quick Marts. The Overtime hours many times outweighs some who are Working their butts off in jobs that don't pay well or the ones who are behind the desk who don't bring home much to show.
    Good luck. xx

• When I was younger, yes, if he was working in fast food while he was in school or something.. but at this point, no. I am a working professional and I don't think it is unreasonable for me to want a partner whose career track and income are similar to my own. I don't care if he makes slightly less or slightly more than me, but I feel would like to be with someone who is able to contribute equally to the lifestyle that I am accustomed to. That means someone with a salaried job that includes 3-4 weeks of paid vacation, a similar level of income, and similar working hours.

• If it was Burger King, I would love some chicken fries lol

But yes, I would, as long as someone works what they do doesn't matter to me really. It's just a job and I don't find careers important.

• if you get free food im in! lol jk what's wrong with dating a guy who works at a fast food place?

• At my age yes over 30 no...

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I don't see why not

• Yeah completely. I dont really have any reasons, because I dont know any reasons about why not.

• No, I only date executive or TV personality chefs...😋😋😋

• Yeah why not?