Does muscle and physical fitness make up for not having a very attractive face?

I know I'm not the most facially attractive guy, but I work hard to have a body that's fit and muscular. I played sports in HS and college and lifted weights constantly for strength and speed. I'm tall (6'2") and have lean abs most of the time. My confidence with girls isn't the best, though, because I always feel like they won't like me because I'm not conventionally handsome. So can having a muscular, fit body make up for not being handsome?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is a significant part of how physically attractive you are. And your self-discipline making yourself fit is really attractive, too. Take a risk and you'll make some girl very happy.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry, but no it doesn't. Not for me, since I don't give a fuck about muscles. But for some girls it might.

• What do you give a fuck about?

• It makes up but it's more about the personality than anything else.

• That's cool. I respect girls who aren't all about status and looks.

• If a guy has a since of humor, smart or somewhat smart and not lazy he is a keeper.

• And nice too. Can't forget that. Or nice to be and my family and friends.

• YES, i think someone having a nice body is better because you actually have to put the effort into it (and it shows personality), instead just being born with a pretty face :)

• Thanks! I wasn't born handsome by any means, but I work harder than most guys and have a better body than most lazy dudes.

• Yes it does.