Everyone else is coupling up, why can't I?

Hello, I am a 16 year old guy, and am going to be a junior this year. Everyone around me seems to be coupling up, even some of the sophomores are doing it. For some reason though it seems like nobody even notices me. Every time I try to talk to a girl I just crash and burn, that's if they even notice me. I just want someone who I can talk to, get intimate with, go places with (Dances, Dates, Stuff like that), etc. How should I go about acheiveing this goal?

Most Helpful Girl

• just give it time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't sweat yourself over it. It really doesn't matter. In the future you will eventually find someone. You're way better off spending time on your education.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 16, calm down.

What Guys Said 2

• You know , u will never get something without trying hard for it. And , look good. I am turning 16 in a couple days and i still dont wanna be in a relationship with any girl.

• Because they're normal and some of us aren't normal.

I'm almost 21 kid, it doesn't get better.