Guys, is a girl more attractive if she shares the same taste in music as you?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• In a weird way, yes.

If I already think she's attractive, then I will like her more. But if I don't like her at all, then I will think it's just cool.

What Guys Said 19

• Ish.
    Shared interests are good... my taste in music is so weird and eclectic that I don't think it would matter that much to me (give me any sub-genre of music and there's a good chance I will be able to find something I like).

Im a film nut though, and a girl likeing the same films as me is a MASSIVE bonus. "This girl likes the same movies I do? Come, let us make children and raise them on a diet of cult sci-fi horror, camp fantasy movies, and multi-layered comedy! TO THE BEDROOM!"

• Honestly kind of. Maybe I like music too much, but it's so fun to know the same songs & sing them in the car or at the house together. I think it's not necessary at all to like the same songs, but it is attractive. Luckily I like a variety of music :)

• In a way... yes. What i mean by that is, it doesn't make her any more or less PHYSICALLY attractive. No interests or morals, or positive character traits make people more or less physically attractive.

But if i was ALREADY physically attracted to her, it would make me desire her as a girlfriend more so than someone who didn't share my interests.

Ya catch my drift?

• Actually, yes. I love having the same interests as a girl I like. It's more stuff to talk about, and it would be fun listening to our favorite songs and hear some new ones. My mom says any music with electric guitars or a lot of drums or glitchy stuff gives her a headache, so we don't listen to music around her. It's a buzzkill.

• Not more attractive, but I would be more likely to ask a girl out if we have things in common like music.

• I think it's attractive when a girl has the same taste in music, I think it's cool to vibe off the same music

• If her tastes are close to mine I'm happy.

• Yes that can help her to be more attractive with that guy, if nothing else it gives them something to talk about

• Only if they like it in a similar way. When they're like "music is everything for me", it turns me off.

• Yeah, definitely

• It doesn't make a difference to me as long as she's willing to give new things a chance

• Yes since it is something to bring us rogtehr to help the glue between us set

• Yes but how big are her tits? That's more attractive

• i think it would help a lot if you like the same music.

• It's a nice plus but it's not a deal maker or breaker.

• Yeah it's also attractive if she can recommend music similar to my taste. But if you aren't interested in the same music don't fake it. Just find other similarities you have films sports books food anything

• No. It used to be important to me because to me it meant we shared the same emotional feelings about life and the same culture but these days I've experienced and learn to enjoy so many types of music that is realized your taste in music is almost entirely based on repeated exposure. Which doesn't tell me too much about how character.

• Ya but don't change yourself

• Na, just as long as she doesn't like music that's actually shit like 1D or JB