Wow... so, black girls don't like me either?

The first chance I get to finally meet a girl like me and she ignored me too... wow...

Most Helpful Girl

• What a shame, since black girls should appreciate you and just end up liking any guy who pays attention to them, is that what you're saying? LOL

With a question like this, it's not really surprising that women aren't responding well to you. Look at most of these comments from women here taking exception to this remark.

Teenage years are a fickle age to find someone because neither the guys or girls have a whole lot of experience on how to tweak their preference in order to find someone right for them. They have a big list of what they want and don't want and follow it faithfully until they start getting in to relationships and realizing what is and isn't realistic. So this whole, "first chance" you get to meet a girl like you is going to one of hundreds over the next ten years or so. But if you start to categorize women based on who should pay attention to you, the more women will find that offputting. I think it's safe to say you don't want to be that kind of guy who girls are going to assume you have an overrated opinion of yourself and girls who aren't of your ethnicity should be happy to get together with you. Just be appreciative that we all have types and some extend to looks, and others extend that type to personalities.

• It's not that, almost every girl I know is white because of my school and the area I live, so I figured that's why I always got turned down, not to mention that was why my parents said I got turned down, and my friends, especially my black friends (who are male because I go to an all boys school), so, I was hoping, maybe now that I met another black person I'm kinda into I'd actually have a shot, but I don't, because I'm just a fucking loser.

• Well, I have my art, but, I'm socially isolated, BUT I'M NOT DESPERATE, I don't need anybody and I never have, I want a girl to prove something, that I'm not a loser and I deserve to live, that's it!

• Well, having a girl doesn't prove you're not a loser. Finding the wrong girl sure does though. Just don't even think about it and it usually happens when you least expect it. I know it's a clichéd response but it really is true. If you're happy on your own, then you'll be happy when you meet someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Common denominator...

... You.

• So I should die?

• How? I can never improve my attitude, hell, I took over twice the recommended dosage with my melds today and I still feel like shit.

• See the language you use to describe yourself? "I can never improve" = complete bullshit. The first thing you have to do is notice such things as negative self-talk and get rid of it. Replace it with things such as "I am someone who CAN...[fill in the blank]" then figure out what the steps are to make that real.

Go to amazon, look at things like psycho-cybernetics by Dr Maxwell Maltz, look at things like The Confidence Gap, and start forcing yourself to improve.

It's a choice you make.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm just gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and try to answer the main question. (Even though I'm sure there's more to it)

It's totally different for a 'black girl' cause we are viewed as a fetish, and nothing more. So we tend to steer clear of people who may not respect us.

• ... I am black

• Then I'm pretty sure there is much more to this than you're willing to state..

• Not really, I go to a mostly white, all boys high school, which means that when I do get to meet girls, they're more or less always white, the one time I finally meet another black person, they reject me, hell, I did worse than usual, I usually make it past the first text

• Maybe it's not a matter of their race but more about something you do that really turns females off? Can't say for sure without more details and info on you/how you present yourself and approach females.

• Try talking?

• How does that alwYs fucking happen, though? Do you think I should ask one of my friends why she rejected me in the past? The only problem is, I don't want a bullshit answer. If I don't get an actually fixable reason, I'll assume it's that I've been naturally selected to not pass on my genes, i. e to die, and promptly do as nature commands.

• Sure, ask her and tell her to be brutally honest with you.

• So somehow black girls not liking you is surprising, as if they're meant to or something? That's the vibe I'm getting from this question.

• That's not it, it's that every other girl I've met was white and I'm a black guy

• Wow.. this question.. just wow..

• Well, hey, when every girl you know is white, why you get rejected is pretty obvious, however, once you meet another black person and they still ignore you, that shit stings

• Aww.. maybe she was already in a relationship.. or crushing..

• Or my life isn't supposed to be happy...

• One black girl ignores you and you give up?

• Well, now that I know I don't get rejected about race, the obvious solution would be for me to die, and, well, since I'm not that depressed right now, giving up is the next best thing.

• I've been turned down before. It's not a great feeling but you move on.

• N you haven't

• wow... just wow... bunch of hoes.

What Guys Said 3

• Ohhhhh :( ~let me play a sad instrumental for you~

but anyway, what is the question?

• ... How can I wipe out the human race

• haha... i am? OK. lololol... I like how you say I must speak properly. lololol... considering you don't stick with your esoteric beliefs.

• But OP, he doesn't like people challenging him. and reckons people are bad for not being serious. OK, he gets the spectrum of behaviour lool.. i've had my fun nw.

• Sup buddy? we can talk about it...

• There's no difference. Those particular girls didn't like you. Nothing race related most likely