Girls, Why are there so many requirements to have a girlfriend, Why can't I just be myself and be nice?

When I say girlfriend I'm not talking about relationships at all

10

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't "requirements", there are people who have standards and preferences. People like to pretend that there's a sure cut and dry check list of things you need to get into a relationship, but there isn't. There are people who are going to like you, there are people who aren't going to like you. If you find yourself constantly rejected, it's probably because you need to do a little work on yourself, but that's just a part of personal growth.

• I know some people who have so many weird standards its not even funny

• Then those are not the kinds of people you want to date anyways.

What Girls Said 9

• To be honest some girls have all these crazy high standards and others will date you for who you are for example I would just want someone to be themselves around me

• What standards? As long as you don't do anything that would cause her harm or upset her, like cheating or attacking her then you should be yourself.

• You are probably just chasing girls who. aren't interested.

• That's all you have to be

• Elaborate. What requirements do you think you need?

• Flirting
      Being a bad boy
      Being "the alpha male"
      Having women chase me to catch her attention
      Playing hard to get
      And all these other weird things I read about
      People say datings a game that sounds whack

• I don't know. people create such crazy things. you'll find someone who thinks the same as you.

• Its so crazy tho
      I've come upon so many stupid people and articles about how "dating is a game" like bitch nah Smash Bros is a game dating is life cuz

• haha I don't understand you're funny as crap. That should be number one girl (friend) there

• it depends on who you date

• i guess that's common cuz sure sometimes I feel the curiosity of what being in a relationship and how nice it would be to rely on someone and smitten to someone who I'm with. But I feel like I'll have to deal with so much like constant texting calling holding hands and I feel like I won't have my life anymore and freely hang out with my friends whenever I want or do whatever I want lol

• I'm not talking about relationships I'm just talking about boyfriend and girlfriend

• You just might not be meeting the rights girls for you. Just be yourself and don't focus so much on having a relationship right now. When the time is right you will meet someone who likes your for you.

• Im not focused on relationship I'm just talking about simple dating holding hands

• Still, it won't be the end of the world if you don't get to experience that now. Just let it happen when it should.

• I dont want it to happen anymore