I hate how he dresses?

I met at his workplace, he was always wearing a uniform. But when I saw him for the 1st time outside of work, I was literally shocked. His clothes are fine, but he wears too many accessories! Earrings, chains (2 or 3 at the same time), and bracelets (all together). I really feel bad, but I can't help it, it's a huge turn off. I don't know if I should say something or not. I really don't want to offend him. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ne honest, tell him you think he wears too much jewelry for a guy.

It's not like you're telling he's ugly and has a small penis or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• A person's style is part of who they are and a way that they express themselves outwardly. If you don't find his style attractive, that's OK. Obviously, he's not a right fit for you, because right off the bat there is something you want to change about him. Instead of telling him how you feel about his style, simply tell him that you're not feelin' it and leave it at that. It would be unkind to tell him you don't like the way he dresses and accessorizes - that will just make him feel self-conscious and make him second guess his own sense of style. He obviously likes how he dresses, so don't ruin that for him.

• Thanks, it really helps. I love him, and I don't want to make him feel self-conscious. So, I'll just try to get over it. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Move on if you don't accept him you won't love him

• Say something but say it was for his safety as he was walking around with a giant rob me sign on his back

What Girls Said 1