Girls, would a guy being in his early 20's and having no experience dating/romantically be an issue?

Now let me start out by saying I'm not some play station junkie or social recluse. I'm 20 years old and never had a legitimate girlfriend hell I've never even been kissed before, I grew up in a small town with limited options, some girls persued me but I wasn't attraxted to them. I can admit I have higher standards but I'm not some player type I only want one in the end. Anyway I was very social most everyone from my town liked seeing me around my class loved me for some of the funny things I did and I even took the class beauty queen to prom (not bragging just trying to show Im not some basement dweller) I am starting college soon and will be taking skydiving courses next summer as I started two years ago, so I am making progress in life, it's just so far I've only ever really gone after maybe 5 girls who all shot me down or turned out to be... trashy. Like I said I know my standards are part of it but I'm keeping those and do believe that looks are and should be a big factor to both sexes, you have to be attracted to your mate. Anyway I'm just concerned that a girl would be turned off when she found out a guy was completely inexperienced at this age or think something's wrong with him, so young women, would you?

• Wouldn't be an issue for me
    95% (19)
  • I would think that's strange and couldn't get past it
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Would be fine for me especially since im 20 and never had a boyfriend

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think its a big deal, I'm 21 and I have no experience so it would be hypocritical for me to be judgmental towards a guy who doesn't either. There are a ton of reasons why someone hasn't done that kind of stuff yet and I wouldn't think less of the person.
    I mean, if I met a guy who we got along great and I found him attractive that would be stupid of me to reject him for not having experience..

• I wouldn't really care. The fact that you aren't really that experienced wouldn't matter to me, it doesn't really affect our relationship.

• I'm more concerned a guy like that would be turned off by me, who's probably the sluttiest virgin out there.

• It's not an issue unless you make it one. If someone questions it all you have to do is say I'm from a small town, shrug, and change the topic

• Wow that's interesting I would

• There's a lot of girls my age who find that very unattractive. But personally I think it's awesome yea rock on. Like you are saving yourself for the right wow. It's very rare to find a guy like that.

• Hey I feel the same way believe me, it's something not worth settling on. Good luck to you

• Good luck to you to...

• It's not a big deal for me. I'm also inexperienced, so I would understand him and his reasons.
    And just because he has no experience, it doesn't mean that he's not interesting.
    By the way, I agree with you when you say that looks are important. I couldn't be with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.