Guys, do you follow the bro code?

So I liked this guy a year older then me and he showed all the signs of liking me, too. It was actually bluntly obvious. Some of his friends would even yell crush as I walked by him and them. Well he knew I liked him but he didn't do anything. I made the first move and still didn't act on it. I was confused up until I noticed one of his best friends also watching me. So could he maybe be trying not to hurt his best friend? They both still watch me.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Look the bro code is a piece of rubbish if neither guy would do anything if the guy won't ask you out his friend should or you could be very attractive and they are both intimated but you are attractive no matter what.

Pm me

• Why do you want messaged? (Sorry just curious)

What Guys Said 7

• Yes.
    Also GOD DAMN it this movie scene is stuck in my head.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cTLcOYWao

• If two people like one person, it's up to that one person to decide who they want to be with.

You can't magically force yourself to like his friend more than you like him, chemistry is chemistry.

His friend is gonna have to bite the bullet.

• Yeah but if neither of them will do anything even after I make the first move, how would I even date either of them. (btw I only like the one still)

• Well, someone is gonna have to break the stalemate. If neither of them want to make the movie DESPITE the fact that you made yours, then they both aren't worth it. Someone's gotta give, you can't exactly date or be in a relationship with thin air.

• I'm not an asshole although I may appear as one but if I didn't know him of course I wouldn't care

• Only with my brother. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

• Only sometimes, in terms of girls only sisters and ex-girlfriends are off limits though.

• Bros before hoes, junk before trunk, weights before dates, pecs before sex

• Sometimes yeah.