Why is my ex being like this?

Long story short, my ex boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago or so because I didn't agree with one of his viewpoints. We intially had a debate, but he got really mad at me because I felt a different way. Needless to say, he hasn't spoken to me since then. He's got a lot of pride and usually always wants to be right. In addition to this, he's really jealous, always asking me who texted me and whether it was a guy.

Anyway, I haven't spoken with him at all since then. But I keep hearing from mutual friends and noticing that he's trying to get my attention on social media sites. Whenever we're both online at the same time, he'll log off immediately. When I changed my photo, he didn't come online for an entire of two days and kept telling mutual friends that I was most probably dating someone else, how he missed me etc.

Why doesn't he talk to me instead of pulling these silly games though?

What Guys Said 2

• He's being immature. Why don't you ask him why?

• The last time I tried engaging in conversation with him he ignored me for five days and then replied afterwards. I don't wan't to put myself through that again as I felt really hurt at the time.

• I'm sorry

• Pride, he'd rather you came crawling back.

• I think you are right on that.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the case coz I used to be stupid like that a few years ago, he needs to start giving other people more credit and learn you can't influence people that easily.

What Girls Said 0