Guys, What are the signs you are stringing her along? Just telling her what she wants to hear so you can keep your options open?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually if they still meet up with you but put little to no effort in and you're doing all the work. I've been guilty of doing this where I'd meet a girl and have little to no interest but didn't wanna hurt their feelings but it's very counterproductive and a waste of time. I think it's better to wait for someone you're actually into as opposed to settling just for the sake of having someone. If I'm not into the person then it doesn't matter what other people think. That's dating for the wrong reasons by dating someone just to show others that you can still get someone.

What Guys Said 4

• Notice his actions and don't listen to his words. Actions always tell the truth

• I strung my girlfriend along for a year. It'd your actions not your words and if they don't match up then you can probably guess the conclusion

• I'm rarely nervous around women unless they are ridiculously hot.

Im a commitment phobe so I'll keep stringing along until the girl gives me the feeling that she'd probably be down to do the thing.

• Tbh I haven't heard of guys stringing girls along. The guy will clearly be interested or not. If he isn't displaying nervousness or making mistakes, then he is probably friendly. If he is nervous, he likes her.

Usually the girls tend to lead guys on right?

Either way people shouldn't lead each other on. I guess the signs are usually responding just enough to keep you hooked, but not prompt and usually uses them when bored. Or the person wants attention from you and uses you as an emotional diary.

Could you check out mine pls? Is this girl looking for a backup? Heard you were an expert! Could you pls check out my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she