Why do guys make me feel so insecure and ugly? Why isn't my confidence stable?

from the times that I can remember people have always call me pretty saying that I was adorable and tell me that I was a pisces just by the way I carried myself. On the other hand ever since I can remember I would always like a guy and he would never liked me back, it's like I was never pretty enough for them. it's like when I'm at home and I look at myself in the mirror I genuinely feel beautiful, but when I go to school and as the day goes on my self esteem gets lower and lower. Like once I had a crush on a guy who had a girlfriend and I couldn't do anything about it because I refuse to be a homewrecker or side chick and his girlfriend was pretty and i guess she was prettier than me and I thought so too, so I would compare myself to her all the time and it made me feel bad about myself. my confidence is not stable. And it takes sooo much for me to build up my confidence but only seconds to destroy it. I can't leave my house feeling so beautiful and if someone called me ugly I will completely shut down for the rest of the day and probably even longer. another time I had a crush on a guy and I found out that he called me ugly my best friend told me what he had said... I skipped school the next day because I couldn't stand to be in the same class as him and it really hurt my self esteem. Another time was seeing football player clothes stores tell me about his girlfriend 1 word got around the school that we were seen each other he told everyone they didn't even know me he blew me off like we were strangers. He said "I don't know that girl" People tell me I'm pretty all the time but if I was really pretty then why wouldn't my crushes like me back. I'm in top 10 percent in my class I think I'm pretty, I have a skinny / average build I'm nice, funny, weird, and I'm a virgin. I don't understand what is wrong with me. Why am I never enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• You associate with da wrong dudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are Neanderthals, period. They love disrespecting women, shaming women for their race, looks, weight, age, intelligence and love pitting women against each other. Women must live for themselves only.

What Guys Said 1

• Wrong men for you to be around. Unless you secretly enjoy it I see no reason to chase a douche.

What Girls Said 0