How do I see if he's interested without coming across as needy?

So about a year ago I hooked up with this guy who is quite a bit younger than me. He's from my hometown but I no longer live there, so I didn't see him again until a few weeks ago. We flirted a little but I was kind of getting mixed messages from him (one minute he'd seek me out and kiss me, then the next he would disappear). Anyways, for whatever reason I can't stop thinking about him, especially since I'm moving closer in the next month. I have his phone number, and I'm just wondering if I should take a shot and see if he's interested, and if I should, HOW? lol.

He is younger than me but I'm not looking for anything serious right now anyways... I just like we could have a lot of fun together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly, when you are bold enough to ask someone if they are interested, the last thing you seem to be is needy. If the answer is no then you go on about your way like it never happened. It's the ones that never get to the point or keep sticking around and flirting and doing ambiguous things that seem the most needy.

• It just makes me a little nervous because he's 6 years younger than me and I'm not quite sure where his head is at considering he was a little flakey the last time I saw him (see above). I suck at putting myself out there, lol.

• Just text call him and ask him if he'd like to go to a movie sometime.

Most Helpful Girl

• just ask him out.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask if he'd like to go out sometime

• If you're easy, you're not girlfriend material. Make us work for it!

What Girls Said 0