I am stupid for doing this?

The guy I was talking to for about four months we have stop talking a month ago and I do miss him and I don't know if he misses me or not, he is the type of guys to keep things to themself and when we stop talking I delete him off of Facebook and I'm pretty sure he wasn't happy about that and in July I texted him apologizing for my actions and the next day he calls me but when I answer he didn't say anythung its was wind and breathing in the back ground and then I so I hung up and hours later I called him back and left a voicemail and he ever called me back. Also today I sent him a friend request on Facebook and I don't know if he going to accept it or not and but life is to short not to take actions and to see what happens after something bad happens between you and another person but the thing is, was it stupid of me to send him a request to him after a month of me deleting him and what probably will go through his mind when he see my friend request? I need advice please

What Guys Said 2

• Look you gave it a chance. Life is full of missed opportunities. Sure deleting him may not have been the best idea, but you apologized for it and that's the best you can do.

The fact that he called and didn't say anything I find really weird and very off putting. Don't fantasies this though. I think you may try and build it up it to something it may not yet be.

I don't think it was a mistake. You gave it a go and put yourself out there. That takes courage. I think from here you need to just leave it. Don't take about the request (unless he leaves it longer than a couple days). If he doesn't accept than you need to move on and realise he is not the guy you hoped he would be.

• I stopped talking to a girl for 8 months. Still haven't talked to her. Miss her like hell. Biggest mistake of my life (well, 2nd). My first was losing my virginity (not the same girl)

• Are you telling that It alright that I send him a friend request

• I miss him and I don't know if he miss or not but adding him back on fb it's a risk I don't know if he will he accepted or if he seeing or not so its big step after everything that has happen I am scared that I'll look desperate to him

• Should be inspiration to you

What Girls Said 0