Girls, Would you date a guy who's 5'6 ?

I'm 5'6 and I've been rejected lots of times because of that, so my question is, is height really a factor or am I looking at the wrong type of girls?

Thanks guys this is really help insight...

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely would but I'm short so5I probably don't count.

What Girls Said 10

• Wrong girls - I am 5'4 and I don't like men over 5'10. I only like men between 5'6-5'10 (Tom Cruise, Tom Hardy, Paul Newman and Daniel Craig). Just prefer the slightly stocky shorter build - always have done. I do have a type as per above - usually manly pretty types but sometimes like them overall because they are attractive like Daniel Craig. Clothes look nicer on men with these heights and builds. Tall men just look axkward and gangly to me.

• I like guys who are taller than me, but I could date a guy who's 5'6", since that's almost my height.
    I'm not going to lie, height it's important to me.
    But there are girls who don't care about it.

• Sure, I would date a 5'6 guy. Along as he doesn't mind me being a few inches taller then him.

To some girls height is a factor. You just haven't met the right girl for you let

• It can be I don't want to date someone shorter then me so 5-5" and above is fine. But it does play a role in someone's attractiveness

• Yeah.
    Filler

• I wouldn't mind dating a guy who's 5'6". Height isn't a big deal to me, and it's actually quite shallow if someone turns you down solely for that reason.

• Well I'm 5'8 and my ex is 5'6".

• That's my height. I like guys over 6'0 but I would, height means nothing.

• you have how many women shorter than you?, focus on that.

• All the girls that I try talking to are shorter then me but I guess they are all looking for that 6'5 tan guy with long hair and a 8 pack.. Lol

• well i feel like all the guy want barbie with gravity defying DD cups and and a super bubble butt, tiny waist flawless skin... etc. I get it, not sure what to tell you.

• My boyfriend is 5`7 so if he shrank an inch I wouldn't really care.