Girls, what do you do when your boyfriend/husband gets pissed off with you?

• Try to get him to tell me what I have done wrong so we can sort it.
    29% (9)
  • Let him go and blow off some steam and then talk to him about it later.
    55% (17)
  • Get pissed off back with him and start an argument.
    6% (2)
  • Give him the silent treatment because I am immature.
    0% (0)
  • Other please explain.
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on whether or not I feel he's being ridiculous or not. If I feel his anger is unfounded then I'll just tell him to get his ass over it and move on. If I feel that I actually did wrong then I'll say I'm "sorry" and we'll get over it together.

The closest thing to "sorry" you'll get out of me is a "kay," though. But my guy and I have been together for nearly 4 years and known each other for 8. He knows that's as good a response he'll get. :P

What Girls Said 10

• The first thing I would do is option A (that's what I chose) and if that didn't work then I would proceed with option B

• Both of the first two... try to sort out the issue with him, but if he needs some space for a bit I'll give it to him.

• I just show him my vagina.

• It's good to let people blow off steam before having important conversations since when you're mad you say things you really don't mean so if we got into a fight I think I'd make sure we had a rule in place where we break and meet up 2 hours later. That way we also have an idea of what we want to say to one another without the screaming or hurting of feelings.

• Yes you are right, talking about things often is not best strait away people need some time to blow off steam. Talking strait away often makes it worse.

• Right, and sometimes while you're angry you end up not making that much sense

• Ask them why they're mad at me and if they tell me why, I can try and fix the problem. However, if they don't tell me the reason, then idfk what to do about that.

• If a person will not tell you you can't do anything about it since people are not mind readers. :)

• Haha yeah I saw that but no worries, I agree. I think silent treatments and passive aggressiveness are incredibly immature.

• I was sneaky put that in so the girl that clicks on it is agreeing that she is immature lol

• It depends on the situation. If he is being irrational, I let him blow off steam until he comes to ME and apologizes or realizes he is male pmsing. If it is a real dispute, we talk it out like the adults that we are and reach a resolution. The same scenario plays out when I am being irrational vs genuinely distraught.

• Whenever my ex got mad at me. I'd just start getting playful with him and suduce the shit out of him.

• Strip and have sex

• I apologize for what I did and try to talk it out with him.

• He just comes out and tell me.