Can't decide between these two girls, continue dating them both or break up with them?

Hi I'm the guy who asked some questions about this situation before I'm dating two girls at a same time and love both of them and can't decide. They are both nice and sweet and fun and its hard to choose between them. I have no idea what to do next its a hard situation.

• Continue dating them.
  • Break up with them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to make a choice, as difficult as it may be. It's honestly not fair to them for you to continue dating them both without making a decision. So, you need to either choose one to form a relationship with, or break it off with both of them. Ultimately though, you have to make some sort of decision here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you want :-P

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell them both what's going on, i. e. that you're dating two girls at the same time. I have a feeling you won't have to choose between A and B anymore then ;)

What Guys Said 0