Guy I am dating gets hard just from us cuddling?

He's 26 and I am 21 we've had sex before. Even if we are just cuddling and he's just rubbing my arm etc he gets hard from it lol why? does that happen to other guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that happens. A pretty girl is in direct physical contact with us. Our dick doesn't understand it might not about to be go time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's turned on by the physical contact. It's normal and expected, and happens to most other guys when they're cuddling with their girl.

What Guys Said 4

• This will happen to guys. He loves cuddling you. It gets him aroused having your body against his and also your female pheromones you give off will be causing his boner a lot to.

• This happens to guys. Totally normal. I can get hard just lying in my bed. It can be either random or he's turned on. It doesn't really take much, always.

• You must have a phatty. Jk, but sometimes. It just means we wanna fuuuuk

• Lol that was the first thing he said to me when we had sex the first time actually

• he said "you have a fat ass"

• it just means he loves you ;)

What Girls Said 2

• He finds you sexually appealing, I'm sure any guy goes through this.

• maby u just too sexy