Saying "I have a boyfriend, too" to the "I have a boyfriend" rejection?

I had the perfect opportunity to try it today (literally 100% sure she was lying because her roommate is my lab partner). But I just said nothing instead lol. How do you think that would work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's trying to be nice to you and you're trying to find more ways to make her uncomfortable. Great.

• I mean it seemed quite unbearable to her that I just didn't say anything at all lol

• Just be like "okay cool how about this weather we're having?"

• I take rejection quite well. I know not every girl is going to like me. I was just taken back by the fact that she was blatantly lying. Also, I had to wait for her roommate.. because she's my lab partner.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean you could...

It works for me because I do have one, and many girls just think that if you talk to them it means you're hitting on them.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably wouldn't work out in your favor if you're straight. If you're gay, its okay lol

• I know it's hard to tell over the internet with just my question. But it hurts my loins a little that you would consider the possibility of me being gay

• They way I picture doing it in my head is: looking a girl dead in the eye with a completely serious face and saying it. Then just cracking a smile (knowing myself it would happen regardless). If they are lying it's like a mind game kind of thing, where really I'm just fucking with them lol

What Guys Said 0