What signs show that she is attracted to me?

Thank you for reading.

Briefly, I'm a college student that is actually taking summer classes.
This is to inform you that there's a girl in my biology class that I can't get it off my mind. The last 2 days I've approached her, and talked a little with her.

While I'm with her I'm really nervous, well I'm nervous with all types of girls because I have some anxieties issues which I'm aware of.

We discussed as said, but i have a feeling of happiness after leaving her. Sort of satisfactonary feeling. Probably because I never had any "real" contact with any girl due to my anxieties.

You can guess it, I never dated a girl. Now I would like to know if she's attracted to me or no. Should I try to take her phone number? I never asked a girl's number so keep in mind that this is so difficult to me if I'll have to do it.

How can I know if she likes me and that she would like to go further? Are there any sign that could be a hint to ask her out?

Keep in mind that as being reallly anxious it is really difficult to me to ask her number, and eventually ask her out. That's why I want to make sure that I won't regret it later on.

Best regards,

Henry

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "We discussed as said, but i have a feeling of happiness after leaving her. Sort of satisfactonary feeling. Probably because I never had any "real" contact with any girl due to my anxieties."

^happiness after leavin her?

u mean u feel satisfied after talkin wid her possibly?

"You can guess it, I never dated a girl. Now I would like to know if she's attracted to me or no. Should I try to take her phone number? I never asked a girl's number so keep in mind that this is so difficult to me if I'll have to do it."

^was she feelin happy every time u've talked wid her? or annoyed?

and by the way, if she's really interested as well... i don't see y u find it difficult to give her yer #... simply just give it to her, without mindin wether she'll call u or not... even if she won't... i believe u should try givin her yer # in my opinion... ain't nothing to lose. :)

"How can I know if she likes me and that she would like to go further? Are there any sign that could be a hint to ask her out? "

^can u xplain then how she's behavin when she's talkin wid u?

"Keep in mind that as being reallly anxious it is really difficult to me to ask her number, and eventually ask her out. That's why I want to make sure that I won't regret it later on. "

^unfortunately u must do it sooner or later... sorry... unless she gives her # first. as i said above... better give it and wotever happens... wether she's gonna text u or not :)