Single all my life?

I'm 19 years old and I've been single all my life..
1 date with a guy who never called back
3 guys whom met over the internet that didn't turn out well
and living in a town where most of the guys are taken or single and more interested in getting pussy
i admit I don't go out that much but even if I did guys don't bother to approach me or ask me out like they do other women. I get hit on more online then I do in real life which sucks because I think I'm a great catch I get told a lot that I'm sexy or beautiful so I don't think I'm unattractive.. The other day I walked into a fast food place and the guy kept talking to me every time I go in there he keeps talking to me but never asks my name or my number so it's hard to even notice if he's just being friendly or actually flirting with me. Other than that guys will do nothing..
guys will stare and I know a few of the answers from guys will be "approach them" but why would I approach a guy I have no idea has interest in me..
i know your gonna say to wait for the right guy but looking at my friends seeing how many boyfriends" they have had why can't I get at least one

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to put it quite simply, most men are cowards. They have a fear of rejection and most men who do not are generally pervs just looking for pussy. It's fun to have fun, but boyfriend's and relationships are more important. I'd say start by just making friends with some boys and maybe look at some you've friend zoned, you can't have a relationship with someone you don't know. It's a simple fact, dating sites will tell you that it's what you have in common, but really it's feeling comfortable with someone. My best recommendations is to try and make guy friends whether they are attached or not, find someone you can really be friends with, I mean, it's in the name, boy "friend." After all, if you are searching for Mr. Right or someone you can spend your life with it's important to be friends, because your future husband must also be your best friend and vice versa.

• The guys I've " friend zoned" are in relationships..
      But your right I should make more guy friends but I've always had a problem making friends with guys... I think I'm just annoyed right now because a guy used me and I really liked him he knew that but took advantage anyways.. So yeah but thanks for the advice

• No problem. I understand that completely, I am a private detective who specializes in web work and have had to help get videos of some women taken down because of jerks who used them. So, at least you can be thankful that you didn't need me to remove some obscene photos or videos online posted by this jerk.

Most Helpful Girl

• May you need to start being more forward. Don't go for guys who clearly are douche bags but start going for guys like the fast food guy. You could start a conversation and build up the friendship. Then start hanging out soon and go from there. I hope this helped a lot.

What Guys Said 7

• "The other day I walked into a fast food place and the guy kept talking to me every time I go in there he keeps talking to me but never asks my name or my number so it's hard to even notice if he's just being friendly or actually flirting with me."

^seems like this guy's interested... do u like him back? if yes wot's stoppin u to ask him for his # and wait for him to do?

"guys will stare and I know a few of the answers from guys will be "approach them" but why would I approach a guy I have no idea has interest in me.."

^if they stare chances r they r interested... guess u'd have nothing to lose even if u get rejected. it happens... just be patient... u r not old ;)

• "but why would I approach a guy I have no idea has interest in me"

Why would guys approach you if they have no idea you have interest in them?

• Who tells you you're sexy/beautiful? Because it has to be the guys you like, not your mom. Otherwise you might have to tweak a few things regarding health, grooming and clothes to really shine.

Second, you have to flirt back when a guy shows interest. Otherwise a lot of guys will be clueless about your feelings and not make an overt move. First off, many guys don't really understand women (and vice versa). Second, guys are generally not as good as women at reading body language, and basically often have inferior social skills. So if you like a guy and he's giving you significant attention, assume he's interested, but waiting for a more obvious clue that he can go ahead and ask for your number.

• I hate to say this but your just going to have to do it all yourself. Do you really want life to pass you up and not get in a relationship. Either that or the next time a guy talks to you ask him for his number. I think guys are just scared to talk to you because. maybe you put out a bad vibe. Its hard to tell overthe internet.

• Have you ever tried asking a guy out? You seem to complain a lot that no guy approaches you, but why don't you do the approaching yourself? There's nothing wrong with a girl doing that.

Your idea is "Why should I approach a guy if I don't even know if he likes me?". Well, some guys might have the same idea about you. You need to step up and ask a guy out.

• Yer 19... Still young and have plenty of time. :/

• Some guys me being one is I like for the girl to make a move before I do. I have dried to ask a girl out and nothing so I would love to find one that was a little bit on the nerdy side and "username not my choice". fyi

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you make the first move then? It's 2015, girls can also ask for numbers and approach guys ;)

• You sound like a strong girl, just go pick whoever you want, you can have ANY guy you want as long as you have the guts to do it.