Today some black girl said I was hot and I told her I can't date black girls because there ratchet and not the best eye pleases. Good or bad?

I don't really like black chicks and I thought it was a nicer way to reject an ugly girl

Most Helpful Girl

• well honestly, you are no friggin Adonis either. And I hate to break it to you: you are black too dude...

But I understand you, in fact, I'd never date a black man myself because they all look ratchet. I'm sure telling them this is nicer than just a "no, thanks"

pff get over yourself man. Arrogance is the worst.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• COOL STORY BRO.
    fuckin attention whore.

• Now I'm sure you're a troll

• No it's not. That's just killing her fucking self esteem. Assuming that all black girls are the same is just another racial stereotype that pisses me off. Not only that, but generalizing black girls and saying that they're not "eye pleasers" is bull shit. Don't assume shit like that because now you're just stereotyping your own race.

• With that personality, I'm sure your ignorance will be the end of you ^_^ But please, go ahead judge the world before you judge your own actions.

• And dammit, I'm fucking proud of my flaws

• this is very bad thing to say... everyone has a preference but we have no right to hurt someone else..

• You're very unappealing

• The awkward moment when an ugly person tries to be picky...

• & you're essentially calling your mom ratchet because she is a black woman

• That was rude. Just say "I'm not interested." No need to be a giant bag of dicks about it.

• Damn, These trolls are getting better and better.

• Lol wtf is this question

• woaaahhhh, back it up man, all you could've done is just said thank you, she didn't exactly say she wanted to date you, all she said was "you're hot"

• I give you a fugly troll out of 10.

• Now you're an officially 1/10

• Lmao you that don't stop do you

• Its back. Great. -____-

• are you fucking stupid? I'm black and I know I'm hot as hell also have you not seen Normani Kordei or like Lais Ribeiro or Jasmine Tookes?

• So your mother and female family members are ratchet?
    Okay!

• Coming from the guy whose eyes looks like the first mammal that survived the Ice Age, I ain't mad :)

• Dude... you're ugly as fuck

• that's horrible

• Wow that whole paragraph was just messed up. Like no offence to the white people but HOW WHITE WASHED CAN U BE. LIKE DANG MAN TF. DO SOME FREAKING RESEARCH. U ARE PROJECTING URE SELF HATRED LIKE REALLY WITH ALL THATS GOING ON WITH THE POLICE AND STUFF. REALLY

• No projection. I'm handsome

• That wasn't my point the point is how could u put down your own people. How could u sterotype your own race like really. Black girls are ratchet. Black girls are not attractive pleases. For real. your mama is black or grandmother or someone down the line is black and u just shamed them. Like what u might as well called ur own race fried chicken , watermelon eaters looking like a monkey on werfare lookin ghetto as nigus. You my friend need a book and to listen To pimp a butterfly cause ure behind is ignorant.

What Guys Said 18

• "because there ratchet " ? Wth does that even mean?

She just said you were hot. A normal person would've been glad and said thank you. Instead of making this pleasurable for everyone, you had to ruin her day. So yes, it's bad... She didn't ask you to take her then and there. Learn to behave with people please...

• It's pretty obvious that somebody wants to get this guy hurt + I'm willing to be that the QA isn't even the guy in the pic LOL, Well he could just be 1 hell of a troll >_<

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Probably not. Its sorta creepy.

• If I read it on the news, I'll know what happened lol.

• @Northeast106 LMAO same thing that I was thinking + "somebody needs to track down this #ANON troll and then beat his ass 1 time for the hood" lolol

• That's because you're gay

• Virgins these days lol

• BRUH.

That wasn't very nice. Maybe she wasn't even trying to date you. Maybe it was just a compliment? You should have said thanks or something.

Me doesn't know why you posted like a thousand pictures of yourself here.

• So you're a self hater?

• well, you are quite a bad looking bad man yourself :)

• Oh look it's that one troll dude. But just to humor the question in case anyone actually think this. You are attracted to what you are attracted to and no one should tell you you are wrong for it.

• So what girls do you actaully date, Asian, white, arabs.

• I've had a bad day today... so this may seem a little harsh, but fuck it.

Who the fuck are you? You're black, too! Guess what? I'm black also!

I guess you also believe in the stereotype that all black men are thugs, right? Do you smoke weed? Do you listen to rap music? Are you in a gang? Do you sag? Are you a pimp? Do you like watermelon? Have you been in jail? Do you have 5 baby mamas? Do you like chicken? Do you live in a broken down apartment? Are you on welfare?

How can you judge black women based on one girl? I've dated a plethora of women - black, white, Asian, Hispanic... some women I dated were awful, loud, uneducated, shallow, etc... but this is not limited to black women... this can be any woman of any color. I have also dated educated, fun and very proper women -- including black women.

You're just a self hating person. Grow up!

• Aaaanddd cut your damn hair, for crying out loud... it looks really unkempt and very ghetto!

• I've seen this guy on here multiple times before he's obviously a troll. Its not even the guy in the pic, the question remains, why do guys (most likely white guys feel the need to troll black girls) I've outed countless insecure trolls trying to pull the same trick.

• yet another self hatin' ass nigga on GaG

• Not surprised. About 98% of the young black population ( age 13-25) either...

Hate being black and other black people
    Put white males/females on pedestals
    Stereotype and generalize black people sometimes more than whites generalize and stereotype.

• Pretty fucked up way to handle it but everyone has their own opinions
    just because he did this doesn't mean we should be calling him ugly when he's not.

• Your not the first black man to love white girls lol, that's a trend.
    And yes sadly but I agree, black girls are not that sexy. Maybe some are but they have a butt load of alterations. They don't even really look the way they do naturally

But black men are pretty attractive to most girls, consider yourself lucky to be a black man in 2015

• Hey, can you take a picture with your thumb stuck up that nose? I'm curious to see how far up there you can ram it. You never know, maybe you'll find some change lodged up there from when you were a kid

Man, I still can't get over the size of that thing. Should get a tattoo of an anchor on that sucker. Maybe get a nose ring if you can find one big enough... or a pad lock.

• I suppose she kneed you after that?

• You seem so familiar on here...