Guys, what does it mean if your friends with benefits and he calls you his sex slave does that mean you are a tramp?

He also told me why would he cheat on me when i do the job of four women and tells me he loves me

7

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by "I do the job of four women"? Are you a friends with benefits or are you living with him, cleaning, cooking, etc?

• No sex wise

• Four women sex-wise would mean the fun of a five-some! But seriously, I do not know how you can do the work of four women sexually. Doesn't really matter, though, if he is disrespecting you! But cheating on you? If your relationship is friends with benefits then he does not owe you faithfullness. friends with benefits is physical, not emotional.

• Thank you for MHO :-)

What Guys Said 6

• You are fuck buddies, the whole point of that is to fuck without having the constraints of a romantic relationship. What this means is that he is enjoying your relationship the way it is, but you sound like you aren't down for the fuck buddy thing... so why not exit?

• He just loves the sex he has with you. Since you have a friends with benefits relationship, isn't that a good thing?

• It is probably because you have "friends with benefits" relations, lol. Or he is just kinky in his head.

• It means you're just a vagina for him to stick his penis into whenever he pleases.

• He's saying he loves you and he won't cheat on you, and calling you his sex slave.

Sounds to me like he values you and wants you to know that, whilst at the same time, he wants you to feel like a sexy slut. Enjoy it, don't worry about it.

• Yeah just sounds like he wants as many booty calls as possible and making you feel bad/degraded for it. Your not a sex slave your a friend with benifits. He's sounding like a bit of a user sorry to say